Tenax Transparent Tixo E Knife Grade 600 ml Sausage for Granite, Marble, Engineered Stone, Quartz, Quartzite, Stone
Tenax Transparent Tixo E Knife Grade is a high viscosity polyester adhesive used to vertically or horizontally repair, rebuild, bond, and fill. Knife grade Tixo is very smooth in consistency, easy to stir and spread and will cure shiny.
It is very polishable and colors easily to match the stone. It cures fast and bonds extremely strong. Cures in lower temperatures. Not suitable for temperatures below 32°. Recommended for interior use.
Tenax Tixo E Transparent Knife Grade is an Italian-made premium knife grade glue that offers many outstanding characteristics that fabricators look for in a knife grade glue.Why is Tenax the best knife grade polyester glue to use on granite and stone?
1) Doesn't Drip: Tenax Tixo E knife grade glue is a true knife grade that doesn't drip and run off the edge after adding the hardener and the cure starts to kick in. This is exactly what fabricators want when doing seams, 45 degree edges, or fixing edge chips.
2) Fast Cure Time: Tenax Tixo Granite Glue cures in about 15-20 minutes with a workable time between 8-10 minutes in real world shop and jobsite applications. That gives plenty of time to get the glue on/between the stone, clamped, and finished correctly before the cure time but sets fast enough to not waste time in the shop or in the field.
3) Smooth Consistency: The creamy texture of the Tenax Tixo Knife Grade Stone Glue makes it super easy to work with. Especially when adding color and hardener.
4) Great Transparent Color: Tenax made the Tixo E stone glue with purest polyester resin available. This gives Tixo R some of the lightest and transparent polyester glue on the market. In the can it looks very light in color. When spread onto stone, Tixo E becomes very clear and transparent.
5) Easy to Color: Because Tixo E is so light in color it makes it super easy to add tint to color match the stone.
6) Polishes to a High Gloss: Tenax Tixo E polishes just like the stone does. This is extremely important when doing seams, filling cracks, chips, or doing lamination work.
7) Extremely Strong Bond: Tenax, using premium resin raw materials, has produced one of the strongest polyester bonds in the stone industry. Fabricators are extremely confident that once bonded, Tenax will not fail.
8) Durable for Years: Tixo Knife Grade is extremely durable after installation. No matter what the homeowner throws at Tixo; water, oils, chemicals, etc, Tixo will stand strong and be as durable as the stone for years to come.
9) Produced more than 50 Years: Tenax has been producing Knife Grade glue for granite and stone of over 50 years. The successful track record of use and applications have made Tenax a worldwide known company for its quality, consistency in every can, and its long durability.
Instructions for Use:
Ensure that the surface to be treated is dry, clean and free of dust. If using color add before adding catalyst to match the desired hue and then add the catalyst. Mix glue and catalyst according to technical data below and stir thoroughly.
To dispense adhesive use:Manual Gun - M31001
Keep the sausage closed after using. This product will last at least 6 months under normal conditions between 65° and 77°. Keep away from heat, humidity and sun light.
Please read the safety data sheet before use and follow the product instructions.