Shell 215 ML 2:1 Cartridge Glue
Glaxs Shell is a high adhesion system for indoor and outdoor bonding of ceramic, porcelain and similar surfaces. Available in a wide variety of colors. Requires use of special M200XMR Cartridge Gun.
- VOC free
- Excellent adhesion
- Ultra rapid
- Excellent color stability to sunlight
- Glossy, shiny and easy to polish
- Indoor and Outdoor use
- Pre-dosed for easy dispensing
- Comes with 2 mixing nozzles
Glaxs Shell Instructions for Use:
- All the surfaces to be treated must be cleaned and free of dust and grease.
- In case of glossy and/or smooth surfaces, we suggest to scrub the surfaces with sandpaper before gluing.
- Remove the threaded extremity and uncap the cartridge.
- Fix the mixer to the cartridge through the threaded nozzle.
- Before applying the glue on the surfaces, do spurge around 5 gr in line.
- Use only guns approved by Tenax, MK Sulzer ratio 2+1 H236M and Mixpac DM200-01 ratio 2+1.
- After usage, clean the nozzle, replace the cap and discard the mixer after use. Product will not set below +1°C.
Glaxs Shell in cartridge will last at least 12 months, in normal conditions between 18-25°c, kept away from source of heat, humidity and sun light.
Resin and hardener are chemical products, please read the safety data sheet before usage and the rules written on the product label.