GLAXS Fast Transparent 215 ML
GLAXS Fast Transparent 215 ml glue is made of two previously dosed components. The GLAXS Fast Transparent 215 ml is produced in a special cartridge ratio 2+1, with 2 tubes and a mixer which allows the correct extrusion of the product very easily. Once inserted in a proper guns with 2 pistons, the product is ready for use.
Suitable to glue and to mend:
GLAXS Fast Transparent 215 ml can also be used used to glue together different materials such as:
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Zero yellowing to sun rays
- Excellent adhesion
- No oily effect or shadow
- Cures very fast at low temperatures too, +1°C
- Pre-dosed, ready-to-use system, no mixing mistakes
- Contains zero VOC
Instructions for Use:
- All the surfaces to be treated must be cleaned and free of dust and grease.
- In case of glossy and/or smooth surfaces, we suggest to scrub the surfaces with sandpaper before gluing.
- Remove the threaded extremity and uncap the cartridge.
- Fix the mixer to the cartridge through the threaded nozzle.
- Before applying the glue on the surfaces, do spurge around 5 cm in line.
- Use only guns approved by TENAX, MK Sulzer ratio 2+1 H236M and Mixpac DM200-01 ratio 2+1.
- After usage, clean the nozzle, replace the cap and discard the mixer after use. Product will not set below +1°C.
The products in cartridge will last at least 18 months in the pack and 12 months out of pack, in normal conditions between 18-25°c, kept away from source of heat, humidity and sun light.