Tenax SI Transparent Silicone
Tenax SI Silicone Transparent is a single-component, neutral-curing silicone sealant.
Suitable for Marbles (also white and crystalline marbles), Granites, Porous Stones, Quartz, and Ceramics. Particularly suitable for natural stone.
Tenax SI Silicone Transparent is also compatible with many other materials including:
- Glazed Surfaces
Transparent SI Silicone will not damage the materials to which it is applied.
Applying SI Transparent Silicone is simple and is best achieved by following these steps:
- Clean the surface being sealed thoroughly to free them of dust, oil, rust, or other contaminants.
- Mask off the area(s) adjacent to the joint you are sealing with masking tape.
- Dispense SI Transparent Silicone along the joint to be selaed.
- Wait approximately 5 minutes for the silicone to dry.
- Remove excess sealant using a razor blade.
Shelf life 12 months. It is recommended to store in a cool and dry place. Storage above 30°C (86°F) can compromise the stability of the product by decreasing it.
Please see the safety data sheet in the area below before using this product.