Universal Stone Restoration & Chip Repair Kit
The Tenax Universal Repair Kit was designed for professional and very high precision repairs of several types of materials including:
- Natural Stone
Ideal for chipping on the surface or the edge!
Directions for Use:
Repairing chips on the edge of stone surfaces is as easy as following these simple steps:
- Thoroughly clean the shipped area of the stone to be repaired.
- Mill and round off the chipped area.
- Remove the dust caused by the milling tool and let he area dry.
- Position and clamp the the plexiglass over the area that is chipped.
- Mix the coloring paste on a flat surface, blending colors together to match the stone.
- Load the gun with a glue cartridge.
- Extrude the cartridge.
- Carefully mix the color you have mixed to match the stone with the adhesive you dispensed from the cartridge.
- Insert the colored adhesive into the gap between the plexiglass and the chip.
- Wait 24 Hours.
- Clean and Refine the edge to remove the excess adhesive.